Bienvenue sur le site dédié à l'Alfa Giulia.

L'Alfa Giulia, remplaçante de l'Alfa 159, a été présentée le 24 juin 2015.

Cette nouvelle berline proposée en version propulsion et quatre roues motrices avec une palette de motorisations essence et diesel jusqu'à 526ch permettant de rivaliser avec la concurrence allemande.

Campagne de rappel 6116, 6117 et 6118

Discussions sur les problèmes rencontrés sur l'Alfa Giulia.

Répondre
whitekush
Genre : Homme
véhicule : Giulia super 180ch

Campagne de rappel 6116, 6117 et 6118

Message par whitekush » ven. 27 oct. 2017 10:40

Amis possesseur de Giulia, il y a une campagne de rappel concernant notre petit jouet.

Ci-dessous le descriptif, Source www.alfaowner.com (En anglais désolé) :

Alfa Romeo recently issued three Service Campaigns for the Giulia, for all engine options.
Campaign 6116 is for the 2.2 diesel, 6117 is for the Quadrifoglio, and 6118 is for the 2.0 petrol.

So, what's up? Should I freak out? Do I go camp in front of the dealer right now?
Don't worry. Think of Campaigns 6116, 6117 and 6118 as "Giulia Service Pack 1": The bulk consists of software updates, for many of the control units in the car, plus a few physical checks. All owners of affected cars will be notified by mail.

I can't wait for that, the suspense is killing me! Tell me right now!
If you have a 2.2 diesel, you're affected if your chassis number ranges from 7510665 to 7539942. The affected chassis numbers for the Quadrifoglio are between 7510677 and 7537597, while the 2.0 petrols included in the campaign range from 7510836 to 7537599.

What's in them?
The three Campaigns are mostly identical, just some physical checks are specific to one of the engine options. Keep in mind that just because your car is affected, it doesn't necessarily mean you need all the updates/operations I'm going to list here. By entering your chassis number in their system, the dealer will be able to tell what exactly applies to your specific Giulia. Here's the details.

Physical Operations
Check torque settings of front differential mounting bolts (Q4 versions only)
Replace side mirror caps (some very early cars exhibited paint adhesion issues: rather than just repaint, all mirrors coming from the same production lot will be completely replaced)
Check torque setting of upper catalytic converter mounting bolts (2.0 petrol only)
Check positioning of electrical cabling behind offside front wing (Quadrifoglio only)
Check positioning of high pressure pump connector (Quadrifoglio only)
Check position of coolant level sensor (Quadrifoglio only)
Check for interference between A/C circuit quick connector and coolant pipe (Quadrifoglio only)

Software Updates (applies to all three campaigns, unless specified)
Electronic Steering Lock Module
Body Computer Module
RF module (controls keyless entry/start and TPMS)
Brake System Module
Instrument Cluster Module
Chassis Domain Control Module (cars with active suspension, option code SDD)
Adaptive Cruise Control Module
Front Camera Module (for LDW/FCW/Auto High Beams - on some very early cars the module will need to be replaced, rather than just reflashed)
HVAC Module
Electronic Power Steering Module
Park Assist Module
Engine Control Module(s)
Transmission Control Module (only on 2.2 JTD and Quadrifoglio)
Infotainment Module
Sat Nav map update

Dragolyche
Genre : Homme
véhicule : Giulia Essence AT8

Re: Campagne de rappel 6116, 6117 et 6118

Message par Dragolyche » mer. 24 avr. 2019 19:20

Hello, j'ai personnellement reçu un courrier sur une campagne de rappel sur la gestion du freinage avec le cruse control adaptateur du régulateur de vitesse.

Pour ma part, je n'ai jamais constaté de problème, mais je vais néanmoins me rendre chez le concess.

D'autres pilotes ont eu le même rappel ici ?

++

Répondre